How and Why i became homeless

Facts on Homelessness





42 year old male living on the streets in Pa. Disabled due to ongoing chronic medical conditions.  In need of at least one more surgery and would like to get off the street before it starts getting cold out.
 NO INCOME NO INSURANCE NO SUPPORT PLEASE HELP !
After breaking my jaw in Dec 2012 in 3 places and a botched surgery. I found myself stuck in a position where I had lost my job, my income, my insurance and 6 months later my home as well as all of my personal belongings. That was May 2013 just over a year ago. That is also when i found out through X-ray that my jaw was and is still broke in 2 places. I am now dealing with constant daily pain and trying to move forward as well as keeping a roof over my head, trying to get my medications and the surgeries necessary to reconstruct my now screwed up jaw and it has all just became overwhelming and frustrating on my own.

 PLEASE HELP AND SUPPORT ME ! 
FIND ME ON FACEBOOK
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have some compassion and help in anyway you can I would be so greatful. Thank You!