How and Why i became homeless

The beginning of it all

Dec 19, 2012
  While hanging out with neighbor's and friends where I was living at in West Columbia Texas I took a nasty fall face first on the concrete drive landing square on my chin. In doing so I broke my jaw in 3 places twice on the right side of my face so bad that 2 inches or so of my jaw bone and 3 of my teeth were laying under my tongue and at the same time it broke high on the left side of my face. I was taken by ambulance to the local hospital Angleton \ Danbury med. center where they took the initial x-rays and gave me a tetunise shot. But they where unable to deal with my injuries so I was put back into a ambulance and taken a hour and half south to UTMB hospital in Galveston TX where I spent the next 3 days. On Dec 20th I went through surgery where they pulled 4 teeth reset my jaw (or so I thought) and wired my mouth shut. I went home Dec 22 with a follow up scheduled for 3 weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have some compassion and help in anyway you can I would be so greatful. Thank You!